- TXVotes is a student organization at UT that organizes voter registration and voter education activities to increase campus civic engagement and electoral awareness.
- Ignite Texas is building a movement of young women who are ready and eager to become the next generation of political leaders. LWV-TX note: Great resource for young women in high school and college!
- MoveSanAntonio Foundation a 501(c)3 nonprofit program of the Alliance for Youth Organizing. MOVE organizers, interns, and volunteers do all kinds of things to create a more hands-on democracy.
- Rock the Vote The largest nonprofit and nonpartisan organization in the United States driving youth to the polls. Registers voters at music events. LWV-TX note: Be sure and look for volunteer opportunities at music events!
- HeadCount A non-partisan organization that uses the power of music to register voters and promote participation in democracy. We reach young people and music fans where they already are + at concerts and online + to inform and empower. LWV-TX note: Wonderful volunteer opportunities at music events.
- Campus Vote Project The Fair Elections Legal Network (FELN) work on student voting issues. CVP works with universities, community colleges, faculty, students and election officials to reduce barriers to student voting. LWV-TX note: CVP provides excellent PDF Student Voting Guide for Texas
- Voter Friendly Campus helps institutions develop plans to coordinate administrators, faculty, and student organizations in civic and electoral engagement.
- All IN Campus Democracy is a national awards program which encourages institutions to help students form the habits of active and informed citizenship. Hundreds of colleges and universities have joined the Challenge and have committed to making democratic participation a core value on their campuses.