Check your registration status and polling place at elections.virginia.gov
- The deadline to register to vote in the Nov. 6 election is Oct. 15.
- The deadline to apply for a ballot by mail is 5 p.m. Oct. 30. The Department of Elections encourages those requesting a ballot by mail to do so as early as possible to avoid mail delivery delays.
- In-person absentee voting is available Monday through Friday during regular general registrar office hours, and on Saturday, Oct. 27 and Saturday, Nov. 3. Office hours and locations for in-person absentee voting can vary by locality, so voters can check that information at vote.virginia.gov.
- The deadline to vote absentee in-person is Nov. 3.
- The deadline for a general registrar to receive an absentee ballot by mail is 7 p.m. Nov. 6.
US House of Representatives, 9th District
- Partial tax exemption for real property that is subject to recurrent flooding
- Partial tax exemption for certain veterans and their surviving spouses
Find your Voter Guide, including comparative responses to questions by candidates, at vote411.org.