Join us for this interactive and entertaining two-hour workshop presented by Alison McCaffree. Alison is the Census & Redistricting Issue Advocacy Chair for The League of Women Voters of Washington.
- Why is the citizenship question controversial?
- Who decides the district lines?
- What is gerrymandering and is it legal?
- What does technology have to do with redistricting?
- How can we influence the process in WA State?
This workshop is packed with lively discussions and information you can use. Clickhere for Alison's Biography.
RSVP: info [at] lwvcla.org by April 24, 2019
If you can help with set up and take down, please contact Mickie Vail at vail [at] olypen.com or 360-457-2018.