We want you to join the League of Women Voters. Everyone is welcome!
As a member, you will:
- have the opportunity to participate in local, state, and national League work
- get exclusive civic information you can trust
- know that your membership dues add to our grassroots strength and our financial resources
Be as active as you like--there are many ways to participate in the League!
Women—and men, since 1974—who are citizens and at least 16 years old may join the League as voting members. Joining at any level of the organization automatically confers membership at every level—Clallam County, Washington State and the United States.
These are the different levels of membership:
- Individual Member—$60/year
- Student Member—$30/year
We now also offer special levels of membership that include major donations to our Education Fund.
Susan B Anthony
- Individual Member—$100/year (includes $40 contribution to the LWVCLA Education Fund)
- Family—$150/year (includes $60 contribution to the LWVCLA Education Fund)
- Individual Member—$250/year (includes $190 contribution to the LWVCLA Education Fund)
- Family—$375/year (includes $285 contribution to the LWVCLA Education Fund)
For the time being, Susan B Anthony or Alice Paul memberships must be paid by check. Please note "Susan B Anthony" or "Alice Paul" in the memo line on your check. All donations to the LWVCLA Education Fund are for use in Clallam County and tax-deductible.
The LWVCLA membership year goes from July 1 to July 1. Annual dues are due by June 30th. If you pay between May and July 1, it covers the full next year. You are not required to maintain the same membership level from year to year.
There are two steps to joining.
Step 2: Pay