We want you to join the League of Women Voters. Everyone is welcome!
As a member, you will:
- have the opportunity to participate in local, state, and national League work
- get exclusive civic information you can trust
- know that your membership dues add to our grassroots strength and our financial resources.
Be as active as you like--there are many ways to participate in the League!
Women—and men, since 1974—who are citizens and at least 16 years old may join the League as voting members. Joining at any level of the organization automatically confers membership at every level — Clallam County, Washington State and the United States. These are the different levels of membership:
- Individual Member -- $60/year*
- Family -- $90/year*
- Student Member -- $30/year*
* The membership year goes from July 1 to July 1. Annual dues are due by June 30th. If you pay between May and July 1 you pay the full year but it counts for that little partial year and the full next year.
We now also offer special levels of membership that include major donations to our Education Fund.
Joining at the Susan B Anthony level consists of annual dues of $60 (individual member) or $90 (family member), plus a $40 (individual) or $60 (family) contribution to the LWVCLA Education Fund, for a total of $100 (individual) or $150 (family.)
Joining at the Alice Paul level consists of annual dues of $60 (individual member) or $90 (family member), plus a $190 (individual) or $285 (family) contribution to the LWVCLA Education Fund, for a total of $250 (individual) or $375 (family.)
For the time being, Susan B Anthony or Alice Paul memberships must be paid by check. Please note "Susan B Anthony" or "Alice Paul" in the memo line on your check. You are not required to maintain the same membership level from year to year. Thank you for your support!
There are two steps to joining.
Step 2: Pay