We want you to join the League of Women Voters. Everyone is welcome! As a member, you will:
- have the opportunity to participate in local, state, and national League work
- get exclusive civic information you can trust
- know that your membership dues add to our grassroots strength and our financial resources
- contribute valuable service to the community
- gain knowledge and experience through the study and discussion of timely and important topics
- discover new interests, develop new skills and learn about crucial issues in your community
- make professional contacts and develop lasting friendships as you meet others in League who share your interests
We welcome ALL members who want to make a difference in promoting and preserving democracy, regardless of ability to pay our membership dues. If you would like a confidential partial or full scholarship, please call (714) 254-7440, or send an email to lwvnoc [at] lwvnoc.org. There is an automatic fee waiver for all students. We would love having you in our group!
Join us and be part of the solution!
HOW DO I JOIN? - 3 ways:
- You may download, print, and fill out the Membership_Form. Once the application is filled out mail it to the address shown on the form. For assistance, contact us at 714-254-7440. We'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.
- You may click here to fill out the form online, as well as pay your membership dues online.
- You may also attend one of our events as shown on the Calendar page and join us there.
If you prefer to donate to us without joining our organization, we would appreciate your support.
Who are the members?
Membership in the League of Women Voters, the most respected and effective grassroots organization in the country, is open to men and women of all ages.
Our members make a visible difference by serving as community leaders using their experience to create positive, lasting change in our communities.
How much time does it take?
It's up to you! Many members choose to support the League only with their annual dues. Your membership alone gives us the political influence needed to build a voice for citizens and a force for change. We cover a broad spectrum of issues and concerns; you may choose to become involved in one or more of them by actively participating in a group study, or listening to a panel of experts at a meeting or just reading about them in one of our publications.
What do I get?
You automatically become a member of the Orange County Inter-League Organization, LWV California and LWV of the United States. You will receive their publications along with the newsletter from the North Orange County League of Women Voters called The Voter which is usually published 9 times each year . You will have the knowledge that you are adding your voice to a powerful force of members from all 50 states, Washington DC, the Virgin Islands, and Hong Kong.