Launched October 2006, the United States League of Women Voters maintains Vote411.org – a “one- stop-shop” for election related information. It provides non-partisan information to the public with both general and state-specific information on many different aspects of the election process.
Local and state Leagues can use Vote411.org to create online Voter Guides. Leagues can invite candidates to answer questions about important campaign issues or their experience that qualifies them to hold office. Leagues do not edit candidate responses.
The League of Women Voters of Norman (LWVN) is pleased to announce that information about Cleveland County candidates facing a primary election on June 30, 2020 is now available on Vote411. The following races had one or more candidates complete the LWVN questionnaire:
- Cleveland County Sheriff
- Cleveland County Court Clerk
- Cleveland County Clerk
- Norman Public School Board Office #5
There are two ways to access the information.
- Visit Vote411.org and click on “Find What’s On Your Ballot
- Enter your physical address.
- Review the results for all races for Cleveland County voters. Please note that ALL races will appear, not just those you may be eligible to vote for. To see what will appear on your ballot, please visit the Cleveland County Election Board.
OR If you prefer to not enter your address, you may find all Oklahoma (not just those for Cleveland County) races at this link.
f you have any questions about how to access the information, please contact Amanda Marcott-Thottunkal, LWVN Webmaster at LWVnormanok@gmail.com.