Information about voter registration and voting and your ballot for the next election.
REGISTER TO VOTE
Click the "Register to VOTE" button to register to vote for the first time, or to re-register if you have changed your name or address, or if you want to change your political party affiliation. To find out if you're already registered to vote in Santa Cruz County click here: Am I Registered?
- Use your address to get a personalized ballot.
- Get in-depth info on candidates, measures, and who supports them.
- Check where, when, and how to vote.
- Keep track of your choices and use them to vote.
- Share and start the conversation!
See more information on How to Vote in California: preparing to vote, voting (in person, by mail, if you've moved), voting rights, take a friend to vote, results of past elections, etc.
Also, the Santa Cruz County Elections Department maintains a website with information on the Santa Cruz County election system, future and past elections, elected public offices and officials, voter registration, polling places, voting by mail and much more. You can access archives of past elections with election results.
Enter your address to find your polling place, create your personalized voters' guide and find everything you need to vote! With your personalized guide, you will:
- see everything that will be on your ballot,
- compare candidates' positions side-by-side,
- print out a personalized ballot with your choices to take with you on Election Day.
Are you a military or overseas voter?