VOTING AND ELECTION INFORMATION
Voting is a right and a responsibility of citizens in a democracy. The League of Women Voters of Massachusetts and of Hamilton-Wenham empowers Massachusetts voters with comprehensive information about voting, elections and candidates to help all citizens participate fully. Please visit the Voting and Election Information section of the LWV-MA website for access to voting information including the following:
- Who can register to vote
- How to register to vote
- Absentee ballots
- Election Day
- Election calendar
- Becoming a poll worker
REGISTER TO VOTE
Are you registered to vote? Do you want to change your party, your address, your name?
For voter registration and polling information call the Town Clerk's office: in Hamilton (978) 468-5570, and in Wenham (978) 468-5520. If you prefer, you can use the Massachusetts Online Voter Registration System to register to vote, or to look up your current voter registration status.
HAMILTON AND WENHAM TOWN MEETINGS AND ELECTIONS
Hamilton Annual Town Meeting and Wenham Annual Town Meeting are both held semi-annually in April and October. Town elections for both towns are held in April of each year. Notices of town meeting dates and election dates are posted on the Towns’ websites and on the LWV-HW calendar of events.
- State Representative Bradford Hill -- State House Room 128, Boston 02133, (617)722-2100 email: email@example.com
- State Senator Bruce Tarr -- State House, Room 308, Boston 02133, (617)722-1600 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Governor Charles D. Baker -- Massachusetts State House, Room 280, Boston 02133, (617) 725-4005 http://www.mass.gov
- U.S. Congressman Seth Moulton -- 21 Front St, Salem, MA 01970 (978)531-1669; 1408 Longworth House Office Building, Washington, DC 20515 (202)225-8020 email from: http://moulton.house.gov
- U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren -- 2400 JFK Federal Building, 15 New Sudbury St, Boston, 02203 (617)565-3170; 317 Hart Senate Office Building (202)224-4543 Washington, DC 20510 email from: http://www.warren.senate.gov
- U.S. Senator Edward Markey -- 975 JFK Federal Building, 15 New Sudbury St, Boston 02203 (617)565-8519; 255 Dirksen Senate Office Building Washington, DC (202)224-2742 email from: http://www.markey.senate.gov
- President Donald J. Trump -- The White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., NW (202) 456-1414 Washington, DC 20500 Fax # (202) 456-2461 http://www.whitehouse.gov Comments: (202) 456-1111