13831 San Pablo AvenueSan Pablo California 94806
Reinventing Bay Area Transportation for the 21st Century
LWVBA Studies Transportation
League Day Packet
- 2016 League Agenda
- League Day Bios - 2016
- T.I.P - A Guide to the San Francisco Bay Area's Transportation Improvement Program
- Transit Agency List
- East Bay Ethnic & Race Diversity Chart
- Senator Jim Beall, Chair California Senate Transportation Committee | VIDEO
- Allowance? Passing the Hat for Funding | VIDEO
- Tess Lengyel - Alameda County Transportation Commission Funding: Are Self-Help Taxes Helpful or Enough?
- Alix Bockelman - Metropolitan Transportation Commission Infrastructure: How Do You Prioritize Upkeep Versus Expansion? |
- Richard Marcantonio - Public Advocates Social Equity: Is Social Equity Overlooked in Funding Proposals?
- Innovation & Technology - Back to the Future | VIDEO
- Steve Raney - Joint Venture Silicon Valley's Mobility: Last Mile Problem - What Are Some Solutions? |
- Joël Ramos - TransForm Social Equity: How Do We Make Tech Serve the Underserved?
- Adam Stocker - UCB Transportation Sustainability Research Center Technology: What Will the Highway of the Future Look Like? |
- Who Moved My Cheese? How and Where do We Change the Culture? | VIDEO
- Krute Singa - San Francisco Department of the Environment: Crystal Ball: Can Agencies Be Agents for Change? |
- Mary Lim-Lampe - Genesis: Social Equity: How Do We Make Access Affordable for All? |
- John Boesel - CALSTART Drones vs Semis: How Do We Change the Way We Deliver Goods? |