If you’re a member of the media and you have questions about the League of Women Voters of Los Angeles or
- wish to interview executive director, League members, or contact the LWVUS president
- are looking for relevant vintage photographs
- have questions about the 19th Amendment
- or want to shoot photographs and video footage from our current voting education, drives, election forums or other League events
LWVLA's communications team works with press and social media to highlight the organization's mission and work on key issues that impact the Los Angeles community such as voter protection and rights, homelessness, redistricting, climate change and money in politics.
Coverage of LWVLA programs and activities have included the following Media Outlets:
- Charter/Cox Communications
- USC Trojan Vision
- KCET's SoCal Connected
- Univision KMEX34
- LA Times
- HOY Los Angeles
- La Opinion
- The Advocate
- Executive Director interviewed on television stations in Southern California, Charter Communications Local Edition.
- League of Women Voters responds to voter fraud, CNN.
- It's the 95th Anniversary of women gaining the right to vote, NBC4.
- Social networks move from entertainment to social struggle tool, Hoy.
- How to keep trans voters from being disenfranchised, The Advocate.