We want you to join the League of Women Voters. Everyone is welcome! As a member, you will:
- have the opportunity to participate in local, state, and national League work
- get exclusive civic information you can trust
- know that your membership dues add to our grassroots strength and our financial resources.
To join the League, send your name, address, phone, and email address, along with your membership check, to
2333 Danbury Ct.
Geneva, IL 60134
Members are part of the solution! Please consider membership options beyond basic, if your resources permit. To contact the League, write to lwvckc.education [at] gmail.com.
Individual Membership: Basic $66, Sustaining $80, Supporting $100
- Includes member fees: National $32, State $30, Local $4
Household Membership: Basic $96; Sustaining $110, Supporting $130
- Includes member fees: National $48, State $45, Local $3
Student Membership: Basic $31
- Includes member fees: National $16, State $15
◊ Membeship dues are not tax deductible because the League lobbies for positions.
◊ If you would like to make a tax-deductible contribution to the LWVCKC Education Fund, please write a separate check to the LWVCKC Education Fund. The primary purpose of the Education Fund is to provide resources for educational projects, publications, and studies.