The League supports an adequately and fairly financed public education system that provides each child equal access and equal opportunity, and a safe environment to develop his/her potential as a contributing member of society.
- Educational opportunities for all children, including special needs children,
- Adequate classroom facilities, special services (art, music, etc),
- Adequate salaries for personnel,
- Advisory involvement of administration, teachers, and citizens,
- Alternative education programs,
- Cooperation between school districts and other units of government,
- Before and after school programs,
- Community education.