We want you to join the League of Women Voters. Everyone is welcome!
Join with more than 150,000 League members in greater Akron and across the country who care about making our society more civil and democratic and our government more responsive and accountable.
Thank you to current members who are visiting this page to renew their memberships.
As a member, you:
- have the opportunity to participate in local, state and national League work.
- get civic information you can trust.
- know that your membership dues add to our grassroots strength and our financial resources.
- contribute valuable service to the community.
- gain knowledge and experience through the study and discussion of timely, important topics.
- discover new interests and develop new skills.
- make professional contacts and develop lasting friendships as you meet others in the League who share your interests.
Who are the members?
Membership in the League of Women Voters, among the most respected and effective grassroots organizations in the country, is open to anyone 16 years and older.
You automatically become a member of LWV Ohio and LWV of the United States. You will receive their publications along with the online publications from LWV of the Akron Area.
How to Join/Renew
- Use the Donate button below to fill out the form (add the names of additional family members in the comments field) for new or renewing memberships OR click here to download and print the form to fill out and return with your payment by postal mail.
- If mailing in renewal form, please click here to download and print the volunteer areas of interest profile as well.