Call to Convention
9:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. - Program
AT THE CONVENTION:
- Continental Breakfast
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Vote to amend the Articles of Incorporation
- By-Laws presented for for approval
- 2016 -2018 Budget, Programming and Officers
- Program Topic: A Review of League History MTC/ABAG and actions taken at the Bay Area League from the 1960's to the present.
Location and Directions
GOOGLE MAP: http://bit.ly/2016ConventionMap
- At the cross section of Hwy 280 and Hwy 101
- Hwy 92 & Hillsdale Blvd
- NO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- call you local league office if you need to set up ride sharing
As at the League of Women Voters California and LWVUS conventions, delegates should be informed about what their local League thinks about the proposed items but are not instructed as to how to vote on any of them.
The number of voting delegates is determined by local league membership count as of January 31, 2016, according to LWVBA ByLaws. The following describes that representation:
- In addition to the local League president 1 delegate for every 75 members
- 75 or fewer members - President & 1 delegates
- 76 - 150 members - President & 2 delegates
- 151 - 225 members - President & 3 delegates
- 226 - 300 members - President & 4 delegates
- 301 - 375 members - President & 5 delegates
- Please note for the purpose of the delegate count, local, honorary and nationally recruited are included.