We support equal opportunity for high quality education for all students in Fresno County Schools, from early childhood through community college.
What do we advocate?
- Long range planning
- Improved communication between the schools and the public
- Support of a funding system which is adequate and reliable and is distributed fairly so all students have equal access to public education
- Availability of quality preschool programs for all children
- Support affordable equitable access to programs for individual and professional growth as well as advancing community economic and civic goals
How Can You Participate?
- Learn more about our schools
- Attend a board of education meeting
- Write a letter to the Board
- Write a letter to the Bee
- Speak at a Board meeting
- Attend League workshops on charter schools, special education and other topics