From the League of Women Voters of Sussex County's Land Use Committee (3/7/19):
In its ongoing efforts to encourage Sussex County residents to participate in local government action, the LWVSC needs your help to support Councilman IG Burton’s 2/26/19 proposed ordinance revision on Cluster Subdivision/Superior Design.
This ordinance update would ensure the creation of better community designs that will benefit residents by preserving the natural open-space features of rural Sussex County that contribute to our quality of life.
This is time sensitive as a County Council vote is expected within the month. Please spread the word about this upcoming vote, contact your Councilman by phone (preferred) or email, and voice your support to pass this ordinance.
- District 1, Mike Vincent (302.629.2396) mvincent [at] sussexcountyde.gov
- District 2 Sam Wilson (302.856.2972) swilson [at] sussexcountyde.gov
- District 3, IG Burton (302.313.5501) igburton [at] sussexcountyde.gov
- District 4, Doug Hudson (302.542.1432) doug216 [at] mchsi.com
- District 5, John Rieley (302.858.8649) jlrieley [at] sussexcountyde.gov