The League of Women Voters of Sussex County will be holding an election 2024 planning workshop at the Lewes Library on 11/245 from 10-2.
Come learn how you can support free and fair elections in Sussex County in 2024, while getting a break from turkey leftovers.
- Educate voters on the real issues affecting Sussex County.
- Ensure that voters know where the candidates stand on the issues.
- Show young citizens how much their vote matters.
- Help voters find their early polling location and/or Election Day polling place.
- Ensure that every Sussex voter can make their voice heard.
This is a great chance to socialize with other Leaguers, connect with Board and Committee members, sign up for GOTV activities, and share your own ideas! On the agenda (in no particular order):
- What we are already doing
- Our wish list
- Building a GOTV Coalition
- Reaching all parts of the county
- Registering and educating young voters
- Funding League activities
- Raising League visibility in your community.
Important FOOD Info
We’ll have a.m. donuts and coffee, and snacks and soda in the afternoon.
Bring your own lunch, or order a box lunch
from Big Fish Market when you register for the event.
Please plan to join us at this workshop. If you can't make it for the whole day, come for part of it. Either way, please register above.
If you can't make it at all, contact me or a committee chair to find out how to get involved. And if that doesn't work for you, even a small donation can help us fund our efforts. Use the links below.
- Martha Rothenberg, President: lwvscde.president [at] gmail.com
- Chelsea Wootten, Communications Chair: chelseawootten1 [at] gmail.com
- Sue Claire Harper, Membership and Nominating Committee: secmate47 [at] gmail.com
- Jack Young, Observer Corps: young [at] sandlerreiff.com
- Cristi Gillean, Social Policy Chair: cristigillean [at] gmail.com
- Judy Parkins, Voter Services Chair: judyparkins [at] gmail.com