Join now using Pay Pal or with a mail-in payment form
Why should I join?
Through participation in League projects, you will
- contribute valuable service to the community
- gain knowledge and experience through the study and discussion of timely and important topics
- discover new interests, develop new skills and learn about crucial isues in your community
- make professional contacts and develop lasting friendships as you meet others in the League who share your interests
How much time does it take?
It's up to you! Many members choose to support the League only with their annual dues. Your membership alone gives us the political influence needed to build a voice for citizens and a force for change. We cover a broad spectrum of issues and concerns; you may choose to become involved in one or more of them by actively participating in a group study, or listening to a panel of experts at a meeting or just reading about them in one of our publications.
What do I get?
You automatically become a member of LWV Michigan and LWV of the United States. You will receive their publications along with The Voter, the newsletter from the Ann Arbor Area League of Women Voters which is usually published 6 times each year . You will have the knowledge that you are adding your voice to a powerful force of members from all 50 states, Washington DC, the Virgin Islands, and Hong Kong.
How do I join?
(note: effective Sept 1, 2020 the household membership rate is increased to $105.00)
- To join by mail, Print a Membership Form, fill it out and mail with a check made out to LWV Ann Arbor Area.
- To join via PayPal, fill out the form below and then click "Add to Cart" and you will be sent to the PayPal website where you can pay via credit card.