General Election Day
November 3, 2020
EARLY VOTING OCTOBER 24 – NOVEMBER 1
- October 9 is the last day to postmark your voter registration form
- October 9 is the last day to register to vote in person at your county Board of Elections office
- October 27 is the last day to postmark application for absentee ballot by mail.
- November 2 is the last day to apply in person for absentee ballot
- November 2 is last day to postmark absentee ballot.
- November 3 is the last day to deliver absentee ballot in person at board of elections.
Updated 2020 Political Calendar (April 7, 2020)
New Texting Program
To Find Out What Will be on YOUR Ballot:
Find the races and candidates on your specific ballot at www.vote411.org
Early Voting in New York
- Voting has gotten easier for New Yorkers. One of the key reforms adopted last year by the Legislature is the provision for early voting across the state. All you need to know about early voting: