Absentee voting for the 2020 Primary Election has been extended to April 28. If you haven’t voted yet, click here to print an absentee ballot request form or call 330-643-5200 to request a form be sent to you.
Important dates and details:
- Absentee ballot (vote-by-mail) requests must be received by the Summit County Board of Elections by 4/25. We recommend you mail in your request ASAP.
- Voted ballots must be mailed back with a postmark of no later than 4/27, or for Summit County residents, dropped off by 4/28 at the Summit County Board of Elections, 470 Grant St., Akron, OH 44311-1193, 8:00am - 4:30pm, M-F.
- The Secretary of State’s office will mail voters a postcard with information about how to request a vote-by-mail application.
- Once you receive your ballot by mail, the return envelope will have pre-paid postage.
- There will be limited in-person voting, but only for those with disabilities and for some without access to the postal service like the homeless from 6:30am - 7:30pm, April 28 at the Summit County Board of Elections.
- To track your ballot, click here.
- For information about the candidates and issues on your ballot, go to VOTE411.org.
For more information about the election consult Secretary of State Primary FAQ.