Our website at lwvofvt.org has been updated to a new format that is more engaging and full of easy-to find information. Check it out!
We still have everything you love in our website, including:
- Important reference information like our Vermont Positions reached by consensus, and the Issues we are working on now.
- Voting information
- Spotlight on Issues videos
- Easy join/renew/donate online
And new website features:
- Action Alerts for political activity you can do now
- Sections on the website for each Vermont local unit
- Education Fund information
- Google calendars so you can view or subscribe to local or Vermont LWV events
- Members' Only content, such as our Naturalization Ceremony schedule.
How to see Member's only content.
If you would like to view members' only content, create a sign-in that will have those privileges.
- Go to this address and chose "I want to create an account" https://my.lwv.org/user.
- The suggested username is your first and last name. (for example, my username is johnnaferguson)
- Then email Johnna at league [at] lwvofvt.org with your username, so she can include it in the Vermont privileges group.
Help publish website content
If you'd like to help with posting current content and photos to the website, or to help keep your local area's calendar up to date, join our website team. Contributing to the website is as easy as posting to Facebook or a blog, and Johnna loves to mentor people in website skills. It would be great to have at least one person from each of our four local league groups.
Share your feedback
Have information to share with other members? See a typo? Just want to send an attagirl? Send the website team a message using this form.
LWVUS got a redesign too!
The National League of Women Voters site at lwv.org has been redesigned as well, with new features and a new color scheme. As on our Vermont State site, I feel so proud that my membership dollars and activity are empowering voters and defending democracy in the specifics so prominently listed on our Vermont site lwvofvt.org and on the national site at lwv.org