The LWVOC Voter Newsletter
Hi Leaguers! The Voter for June-July 2019 is now available.
An especially interesting collection of articles:
- Remember ALL members are invited to the monthly board meeting - bring your ideas and thoughts.
- Coast's "Mentor Program" to be recognized at the California League Convention -- see page 6 or read online.
- "Vote Centers" introduced by our Registrar of Voters - offering expansion of our voting accessibility -- see pages 7 - 9 or read online
- Highlights of Coast's participation at the "United Nations Commission on the Status of Women" in New York -- see pages 9 - 10 or read online
- Have you heard of our Observer Corps? See page 10 or read online
- What is LWVUS doing? Check out pages 11 - 13 or read online
League of Women Voters of Orange Coast