The next statewide election is March 5, 2024, the California Presidential Primary.
Now is the perfect time to verify your registration or register to vote, Californians.
Voter Information by Source
- League of Women Voter Sites
- From LWV of Orange Coast
- Upcoming Election Information*
- From LWV of California
- Voter's Edge* - See the the choices on your ballot using the LWV lookup tool.
- Easy Voter Guide* - Review nonpartisan information about voting and what's on the California ballot.
- Ballot Propositions* - Ballot propositions discussed in detail.
- Vote with the League* - Voting recommendations on ballot measures.
- How to Evaluate Ballot Propositions- Things to consider when making up your mind about the ballot measures.
- CAVOTES - This site includes information about voting in California and about the LWV Education Fund.
- County of Orange Registrar of Voters
- OCVote - The website home page for the Orange County Registrar of Voters.
- Vote Center Locator Tool* - Find Vote Centers and Ballot Drop Boxes near you.
- Replacement Ballot* - If your ballot is lost or destroyed, you may request a replacement ballot.
- Voting FAQs - Select a category, i.e. "Registration" or "Vote by Mail", and you'll probably find your answer there.
*Not available - Check back in 2024.
- California Secretary of State
- California Secretary of State - The website home page for the Secretary of State.
- Check your Registration - Any California voter can check their voter registration with the Secretary of State.
- Register Online - If you are a citizen and a resident of California, you may register to vote with the Secretary of State.
- Cal-Access - This section of the Secretary of State's website has all the information you want to find about who is contributing to the ballot initiatives, candidates, etc.
Not an Orange County Voter? If you are a citizen and reside in California, items listed from LWV of California and the California Secretary of State will pertain to you, too. As a convenience to our neighbors, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and San Diego County, we provide links to your county's election office.