We make voting easier through varied voter education programs.
The League of Women Voters Education Fund conducts voter service and citizen education activities. It is a nonpartisan nonprofit public policy educational organization, which:
- Builds citizen participation in the democratic process.
- Studies key community issues at all government levels in an unbiased manner.
- Enables people to seek positive solutions to public policy issues through education and conflict management.
Donations to the Education Fund, a 501(c)(3)corporation, are fully tax-deductible where allowed by law.
The LWV California Education Fund achieves these goals by managing:
- Easy Voter Guide - a collaboration of the League of Women Voters of California Education Fund and the California State Library, produced for statewide elections in California since 1994.
- Voter's Edge California (VEC) - a joint project of MapLight and the League of Women Voters of California Education Fund (LWVCEF). VEC is a comprehensive, nonpartisan online guide to elections covering federal, state, and local races in the state of California.