Join the League of Women Voters or renew your membership. Everyone is welcome! Join us and be part of the solution!
Benefits of Membership
Our members make a visible difference by serving as community leaders, using their experience to create positive, lasting change.
- Be Informed: Get access to our programs, publications, and discussions.
- Serve Your City: Register voters, educate the public, and meet with government officials.
- Create Change: Study issues and shape public policy.
- Meet New People: Our members are warm, welcoming, interesting, and dynamic.
- Develop New Skills: Get experience in every branch of citizen advocacy.
- Be Active: Be involved to the extent you choose to be.
Our dues are $50 for individuals and $75 for a household membership.
Memberships are annual and include payments to LWVUS ($32) and LWVMA ($23). Any additional contribution will go to our Falmouth League to keep the dues artificially low.
Dues are not tax deductible. The League of Women Voters of Falmouth is a 501(c)(4) corporation.