Looking for a place to start or resume your involvement with the League of Women Voters of Kent? We're breaking it down here into voluntter opportunities that need you, your talents and energy to help us continue on this journey of the past 100 years.
Click on the committees or function you are interested in and you will head to a page with more information and a form to complete that will be sent to the committee chairperson or the member who heads the task area.
Thank you and we look forward to all of your amazing contributions!
- BOARD MEMBER APPLICATION - Consider joining the board; complete the form.
- COMMUNICATIONS - Like to write? Good at social media? Join the communications team!
- CORRESPONDING SECRETARY - Looking for a member who helps the board keep up with correspondence.
- DIVERSITY - This committee works to make our League a reflection of community. Join and be inspired!
- EDUCATION - Develop a continuing forum to address challenging educational issues.
- ENVIRONMENT - Does your interest lie in helping to educate about the enviroment and advocate for it? Join today!
- FRIENDS & FUNDRAISING - A crucial activity for League to be able to do its work. Can you help?
- HEALTH - Have an interest in healthcare? Or work in the field? Looking for committee members to work on this committee.
- MEMBERSHIP - Be a member of the committee that helps us thrive!
- PORTAGE COUNTY JUSTICE SYSTEM - Interested in justice system's impact locally and beyond? Help us form a committee!
- THE VOTER GIRL PROJECT - This team works with Girl Scouts to help them earn citizenship badges.
- VOTERS' GUIDE - Help put together the community's most respected resource for voting.
- VOTER SERVICE - Get out there with this active committee and register/educate voters!