Elections impact every aspect of our lives, and we all need to weigh in. Our members equip voters with essential information by hosting community events, such as candidate forums. These forums allow voters to hear directly from candidates who will appear on their ballots.
Frequently Asked Questions about Candidates
The following list provides links to trusted sources of information
- Who has registered to run for office in my district?
- Go to Vote411 and click on My Personalized Ballot.
- How can I find out more about these candidates?
- Go to Vote411 for candidates' responses to questions about local issues.
- Attend candidate forums sponsored by League of Women Voters and other community groups.
- Check our calendar for upcoming forums and Mason Web TV for previous forums.
- VotingforJudges.org is a nonpartisan, impartial source of information about judicial elections in the state of Washington.
- WashingtonVotes.org provides information on how your incumbent state legislators have voted.
- Who contributed to these candidates' campaigns?
- The Public Disclosure Commission (PDC) provides public access to accurate information about the financing of political campaigns, lobbyist expenditures, and the financial affairs of public officials and candidates
- Where can I find election results?
- Mason County Elections publishes preliminary results of all ballots received and processed up to the 8 pm voting deadline on election day. Results are updated regularly through the election certification date.
- How can I learn more about statewide elections and candidates?
- Visit the Elections Page of the Secretary of State's website for yearly election calendars, candidate information, and much more.