Board meetings are normally held at Timberland Regional Library but may be changed to a ZOOM meeting.
Welcome and Approval of September 4 Executive Board Meeting Minutes
Question: How satisfied are you with decisions/resolutions of the County Commission in the past year?
- October 20: (Meeting time changed to 1:30-3:30 to accommodate speakers) Be Vote Ready – MC Auditor, Paddy McGuire and Secretary of State, Kim Wyman
- November 17: Addressing Race – speaker TBA
- December 15: Centennial Committee presents – three more notable Women Leaders of Mason County
Advocacy – Action Alerts, State Webinars on advocacy, Statewide debates at lwvwa.org(recording links available), Vote411 updated 9/28, ballot measures also on the State website.
- October 20 – LWVMC Membership Meeting (start time 1:30)
- November 3 – Election Day
- November 6 – Executive Board Meeting
- November 17 – LWVMC Membership Meeting
- December 4 – Executive Board Meeting
- December 15 – LWVMC Membership Meeting