Delaware Archives Women's Vote Centennial, the Delaware Centennial Subcommittee website by the Delaware Public Archives, offers a calendar of centenniel events in Delaware in addition to being a resource for 19th Amendment history.
The Suffrage Struggle in Delaware: A Brief Overview by Anne M. Boylan, University of Delaware
Delaware Women's Suffrage Timeline, by Anne M. Boylan, Delaware Humanities
Delaware Suffrage Leaders, by Anne M Boylan, University of Delaware
Delaware's Women Suffrage Campaign, by Carol E. Hoffecker in Delaware History journal
Delaware General History, from the Delaware Archives Women's Vote Centennial
- https://www.archives.gov/women “Rightfully Hers: American Women and the Vote exhibit” presented by the National Archives.
- https://www.loc.gov/exhibitions/women-fight-for-the-vote/about-this-exhibition/ “Shall not be denied, Women Fight for the Vote” presented by the Library of Congress. Physical and virtual exhibit.
- https://www.nps.gov/bepa/index.htm The Belmont-Paul Women's Equality National Monument in D.C. was the epicenter of the struggle for women's rights. Designated a National Monument by President Obama in 2016.
- https://npg.si.edu/exhibition/votes-for-women “Votes for Women: A Portrait of Persistence” exhibit, at the National Portrait Gallery.
- https://www.dar.org/archives/suffrage-march-centennial-anniversary-online-exhibition “Suffrage March Centennial Anniversary Online Exhibition” presented by the Daughters of the American Revolution.
- https://www.womenshistory.org/exhibits/timeline-woman-suffrage “Timeline: Women’s Suffrage” online exhibit presented by the National Womens History Museum in Alexandria, VA.
- https://www.womenshistory.org/women-leading-way “Leading the Way: A Tribute to Women of the 20th Century” Exhibit presented by the National Womens History Museum in Alexandria VA. Appointment required.
- https://www.2020centennial.org/ 2020 Women's Vote Centennial Initiative website is a central organizing and information sharing entity for programs, projects and activities that commemorate the 100 year anniversary of the 19th amendment across the US. There is also a quiz to test your suffrage knowledge and an online Suffrage 101 exhibit.
- https://suffragistmemorial.org/ The Turning Point Suffragist Memorial in Occoquan VA held a ground breaking on November 14, 2019 and the dedication will be on August 26th 2020. This memorial is dedicated to honoring, memorializing and educating future generations about the Suffragists.
- https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/39818.Women_s_Suffrage One hundred books recommended by readers on Goodreads.
- "The Lasting Legacy of Suffragists at the Lorton Women’s Workhouse" from the Smithsonian Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage.
- "African American Women and the 19th Amendment" from the National Park Service.
- "Delaware and the 19th Amendment" from the National Park Service.
- "The Picketing Campaign Nears Victory" speech by Mabel Vernon at the height of the push for the passage of the 19th amendment.