Delaware Archives Women's Vote Centennial, the Delaware Centennial Subcommittee website by the Delaware Public Archives, offers a calendar of centenniel events in Delaware in addition to being a resource for 19th Amendment history.
The Suffrage Struggle in Delaware: A Brief Overview by Anne M. Boylan, University of Delaware
Delaware Women's Suffrage Timeline, by Anne M. Boylan, Delaware Humanities
Delaware Suffrage Leaders, by Anne M Boylan, University of Delaware
Delaware's Women Suffrage Campaign, by Carol E. Hoffecker in Delaware History journal
Delaware General History, from the Delaware Archives Women's Vote Centennial
- https://www.archives.gov/women “Rightfully Hers: American Women and the Vote exhibit” presented by the National Archives.
- https://www.loc.gov/exhibitions/women-fight-for-the-vote/about-this-exhibition/ “Shall not be denied, Women Fight for the Vote” presented by the Library of Congress. Physical and virtual exhibit.
- https://www.nps.gov/bepa/index.htm The Belmont-Paul Women's Equality National Monument in D.C. was the epicenter of the struggle for women's rights. Designated a National Monument by President Obama in 2016.
- https://npg.si.edu/exhibition/votes-for-women “Votes for Women: A Portrait of Persistence” exhibit, at the National Portrait Gallery.
- https://www.dar.org/archives/suffrage-march-centennial-anniversary-online-exhibition “Suffrage March Centennial Anniversary Online Exhibition” presented by the Daughters of the American Revolution.
- https://www.womenshistory.org/exhibits/timeline-woman-suffrage “Timeline: Women’s Suffrage” online exhibit presented by the National Womens History Museum in Alexandria, VA.
- https://www.womenshistory.org/women-leading-way “Leading the Way: A Tribute to Women of the 20th Century” Exhibit presented by the National Womens History Museum in Alexandria VA. Appointment required.
- https://www.2020centennial.org/ 2020 Women's Vote Centennial Initiative website is a central organizing and information sharing entity for programs, projects and activities that commemorate the 100 year anniversary of the 19th amendment across the US. There is also a quiz to test your suffrage knowledge and an online Suffrage 101 exhibit.
- https://ncwhs.org/votes-for-women-trail The National Collaborative for Women's History Sites is creating The National Votes for Women Trail (NVWT), by collecting sites from all over our country in order to tell the untold story of suffrage for all women, of all ethnicities, that extends well past the passage of the 19th amendment.
- https://suffragistmemorial.org/ The Turning Point Suffragist Memorial in Occoquan VA held a ground breaking on November 14, 2019 and the dedication will be on August 26th 2020. This memorial is dedicated to honoring, memorializing and educating future generations about the Suffragists.
- https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/39818.Women_s_Suffrage One hundred books recommended by readers on Goodreads.
- "The Lasting Legacy of Suffragists at the Lorton Women’s Workhouse" from the Smithsonian Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage.
- "African American Women and the 19th Amendment" from the National Park Service.
- "Delaware and the 19th Amendment" from the National Park Service.
- "The Picketing Campaign Nears Victory" speech by Mabel Vernon at the height of the push for the passage of the 19th amendment.