Do you want to join the LWV Elmhurst? Click on the blue button below to join or renew today! Membership in the LWV, the most respected and effective grassroots organization in the country, is open to people ages 16 and older. Your membership gives the League the political influence needed to build a voice for citizens and a force for change. Click on the red links to read about the many other exciting benefits of membership.
- Benefits of Membership
- Automatic Dual Memberships
- Additional Advantages of Membership
- LWV Elmhurst Membership Chair
Our members make a visible difference by serving as community leaders, using their experience to create positive, lasting changes.
- Be informed: Get access to our programs, publications, and discussions.
- Serve your city: Register voters, educate the public, and meet with government officials.
- Create change: Study issues and shape public policy.
- Meet new people: Our members are warm, welcoming, interesting, and dynamic.
- Develop new skills: Get experience in every branch of citizen advocacy.
- Be active: Be involved to the extent you choose to be.
By joining the LWV Elmhurst, you automatically become a member of the following Leagues:
- The League of Women Voters of the United States
- The League of Women Voters of Illinois
- The League of Women Voters Lake Michigan Region
- The League of Women Voters Upper Mississippi River Region
- You will add your voice to a powerful force comprised of members representing 50 states, Washington DC, and U.S. territories.
LWV Elmhurst members have additional access to special resources that make it easy to get involved. These include:
- A copy of our local directory
- Subscription to our monthly newsletter (The Voter)
- The opportunity to participate in events that we use to plan program and celebrate our efforts and achievements
Still have questions? Contact Carol Landou, the LWV Elmhurst membership chair.