ADVOCATE, EDUCATE, INFORM, EMPOWER WITH LWVMRC.
- Connect with your community in new ways?
- Learn about the latest issues on all levels of government?
- Empower yourself, your friends, and neighbors to create stronger communities?
- Shape the policy decisions that affect your life?
If so... Please join us.
Membership in the League of Women Voters is open to all persons (men and women, citizens and non-citizens) at least 16 years of age. Associate non-voting membership is open to those under 16. Student membership is free, funded by the League of Women Voters at the national, state, and local level.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
Through participation in League projects, you will:
- contribute valuable service to the community
- gain knowledge and experience through the study and discussion of timely and important topics
- discover new interests, develop new skills and learn about crucial issues in your community
- make professional contacts and develop lasting friendships as you meet others in League who share your interests