The League of Women Voters believes that sensible, responsible civil discourse and action – based on substance rather than partisanship – are essential for civic improvement. We rely on the support of donors like you who value the nonpartisan voter education and good-government advocacy on which our nine-decades-old reputation is built.
Your donation can help us make democracy work.
- Contributions to the League of Women Voters of Metropolitan Columbus provide direct support for the League’s work in mobilizing citizens and influencing public policy through advocacy.
- Tax-deductible contributions to the League’s Educational Fund provide direct support for our citizen education, voter service, and public engagement activities. Please note that only contributions to the Educational Fund are tax deductible.
- Please indicate in your donation if you would like your contribution to be tax deductible.
Two ways to contribute:
- You can make your credit or debit card donation online safely and securely using the PayPal buttons below.
- If you prefer, you can mail a check directly to the League office (6500 Busch Blvd., Suite 129, Columbus, OH 43229).