What precinct are you in and where do you go to vote? How to register to vote? ...and more.
- Get information on local candidates and issues from the Butler County Board of Elections
- Important Dates: Check the Ohio Secretary of State's Elections Calendar.
- Register to Vote at the Butler County Board of Elections or the Ohio Secretary of State's website MyOhioVote.com at least 30 days before the election.
- Verify your Registration -- even if you have registered before!
- Update your Ohio Voting Address
- Voting if You are 17 Years Old -- Those that are 17 years old at the time of a primary election and will be 18 years old on or before the date of the general election can vote in the primary election. These individuals must register to vote by the deadline to register, which is 30 days before the election date. 17 year olds are prohibited from voting on local issues involving levies.
- Educate Yourself about the candidates and issues.
- Get information on candidates and issues from the Butler County Board of Elections.
- Decide how you're going to vote before you get to the polls.
- Verify your Polling Station if you have moved or are unsure of where to go.
- Vote Early to avoid long lines by absentee ballot or by going to the Butler County Board of Elections during early voting days.
- Take Your Indentification
- Ask for a Provisional Ballot if you have a problem voting.
Find information about the next election:
Find the facts about voting in your state at Vote411.org. Before an election, find your polling place.
VOTE411 - Vote411 provides nonpartisan information to the public with both general and state-specific information on the following aspects of the election process:
- Absentee ballot information
- Ballot measure information (where applicable)
- Early voting options (where applicable)
- Election dates
- Factual data on candidates in various federal, state and local races
- General information on such topics as how to watch debates with a critical eye
- ID requirements
- Polling place locations
- Registration deadlines
- Voter qualifications
- Voter registration forms
- Voting machines
- To check where you go to vote and what precinct you're in, click here.
- Check online to see if you are registered to vote
- To update your Ohio voting address you can go here
- Register in person at the Butler County Board of Elections
- City of Oxford, 101 E. High St.
- Lane Public Library, 441 S. Locust St., second floor reference desk
- Any Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles/Drivers License