If you are interested in getting involved with the League at the State level, you may sign up to receive information and also to attend the meetings of the issue groups listed below. Join one of Virginia State Issue Groups HERE.
Issue Groups & Meeting Times
- Affordable Housing: second Tuesday of the month at 6 p.m. Behavioral Health and Criminal Justice: second Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Child Care: second Sunday of the month at 7:30 p.m.
- Domestic Violence: second Thursday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Education: TBD
- Environment: first Thursday of the month at 6 p.m.
- Gun Violence Prevention: fourth Monday of the month at 2 p.m.
- Redistricting: paused
- Reproductive Health: first Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Transportation: meets quarterly on the third Wednesday of the month at 5 p.m.
- Voting & Elections (includes Elections Security, Money in Politics, and Voter Access): second Friday of the month at 3 p.m.
- Mis/Dis Information: meets the third Monday of the month at 7 p.m.
Visit the State League Website.