- What will it do?
- Who will it affect?
- What will the impact be on Contra Costa County and the state?
- Who will benefit?
- State Superintendent of Schools Tony Thurmond
- Contra Costa County Supervisor John Gioia
- Contra Costa County Superintendent of Schools Lynn Mackey
- League of Women Voters of California President Carol Moon Goldberg
- Janet Hoy, LWVDV
- Ann Flynn, LWVDV
Note: The League of Women Voters does not support candidates or parties, but it does take positions on issues if our members have studied them. The purpose of this event is to explain why LWV is supporting Proposition 15. To learn about the pros and cons of the proposition, please see the impartial voter information on Voter's Edge.
Help us to get Proposition 15 passed to improve schools and communities throughout California! See the Schools and Communities First news article for more information.