The Great Decisions discussion group meets regularly at the Newark public library. The first Great Decisions topic for 2019 will be "Refugees and Global Migration" on Monday, February 11, at 1:30 pm.
Contact Flo Waibel for more information about the Great Decision discussion group, and to RSVP if you are interested in joining group members for lunch at Skipjack prior to the meetings.
The Foreign Policy Association has announced the topics for Great Decisions 2019, and briefing books are available online at the Foreign Policy Association website, FPA.org.
The eight topics for 2019 are...
1. Refugees and Global Migration
2. The Middle East: Regional Disorder
3. Nuclear negotiations: Back to the Future?
4. The Rise of Populism in Europe
5. Decoding U.S.-China Trade
6. Cyber Conflicts and Geopolitics
7. The United States and Mexico: Partnership Tested
8. State of the State Department and Diplomacy