Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
By being a Member at Large, you will be an ambassador to your community on behalf of LWV Idaho. If you are interested in becoming a member of the League of Women Voters of Kootenai County, League of Women Voters of Lewis Clark Valley, League of Women Voters of Moscow or the League of Women Voters of Pocatello, please join at the local level instead. You will also play a strong part in the League's work to protect and defend our democracy on the issues important to sustaining it.
WHO ARE THE MEMBERS?
- Membership in the League of Women Voters, the most respected and effective grassroots organization in the country, is open to men and women of all ages.
- Our members make a visible difference by serving as community leaders using their experience to create positive, lasting change in our communities.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
- You will be able to contribute valuable service to the community
- You will gain knowledge and experience through the study and discussion of timely and important topics
- You will discover new interests, develop new skills and learn about crucial issues in your community
- You will make professional contacts and develop lasting friendships as you meet others in League who share your interests
HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE?
It's up to you! Many members choose to support the League only with their annual dues. Your membership alone gives us the political influence needed to build a voice for citizens and a force for change. We cover a broad spectrum of issues and concerns; you may choose to become involved in one or more of them by actively participating in a group study, or listening to a panel of experts at a meeting or just reading about them in one of our publications.
WHAT DO I GET?
- You automatically become a member of LWV Idaho and LWV of the United States.
- You will receive their publications along with the newsletter from the Idaho League of Women Voters called LWV of Idaho VOTER Newsletter which is usually published 4 times each year.
- You will have the knowledge that you are adding your voice to a powerful force of members from all 50 states, Washington DC, the Virgin Islands, and Hong Kong.
HOW DO I JOIN?
Please print and fill out the Membership Information Form. Then mail it with your check to:
League of Women Voters of Idaho
12805 W Reservation Rd
POCATELLO, ID 83202
Fill in the PayPal input form below to pay by debit or credit card or your PayPal account.