Do you want to change your party, address or name on your registration?
Visit or call your Town Clerk's office to register in person or request a mail-in registration form:
- Concord Town Clerk: TownClerk@concordma.gov; 22 Monument Sq., Concord, MA 01742
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (subject to change)
- Carlisle Town Clerk: firstname.lastname@example.org; 66 Westford St., Carlisle, MA 01741
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. (subject to change)
If you have a Registry of Motor Vehicles ID, you can register online.
- At least 20 days before a primary, general or special election
- At least 20 days before an annual town meeting
- At least 10 days before a special town meeting
The last day to register before the state and national election is October 17th 2018, so don't wait to register to vote!
- Volunteer to help register voters with LWV
- Schedule a LWV voter registration table at your event
- Contact VoterService@lwvcc.org