LWVMC relies on volunteer time to make our projects and programs a success! When you report your volunteer hours, you help us gather important information to apply for future grants and report accurately on past events.
What volunteer hours should you report? Volunteer time isn't just the number of hours you staffed a voter outreach event (although those are important!). Here are some other examples:
- Attending a committee or board meeting
- preparing for committee and/or board meetings
- volunteering at the phone bank
- attending a voter registration training
- stuffing invitation envelops for Democracy In Action
- and much more!
Please fill out the form below on a MONTHLY basis to help us track our grassroots efforts!