The League of Women Voters of CT encourages informed and active participation in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Constituent Contacts are the Key to Effective Advocacy
- April 19 - Early Voting Passes the House! Early Voting Fact Sheet Contact your State Senator Now!
- April 17 - The Bottle Bill needs your support!
- April 11 - Final Weeks of 2018 Legislative Session
Call to Action Contact your legislators! Support Early Voting, CEP, SEEC and Campaign Finance Reforms
- March 11 - Advocate for Early Voting and Same Day Registration
- February 26 -LWVCT Continues to Advocate for Common Sense Fire Arms Legislation that ensures the safety of the Residents of Connecticut - LWV Postion and History of Advocacy for Gun Safety
- January 16 LWVCT defends the CE Program & SEEC - Hartford Courant Op-ed
- November 14 Call to Action - Defend CEP and the SEEC
Citizens' Election ProgramCEProud is a three year commitment (2016-2019) by LWVCT to raise awareness of the Citizens' Election Program - Connecticut's model program for publicly financed campaigns.