Find a local League near you in the state of Connecticut.
League members are men (since 1974) and women who wish to become better informed about government processes and to work for more transparent and effective government on the municipal and state level. Members are as active as their time allows.
Where there are no Leagues, individuals join as Members at Large (MALs), and when there are enough MALs in an area, they may form a new local League.
Dues are set by Local Leagues according to their plans for the coming year, hence, dues may differ from League to League. (Part of each member's dues goes to support the work done by the state League and the national League.)
- LWV of Amity - The Amity League of Women Voters includes the towns of Bethany, Orange and Woodbridge. Amity Regional School District No. 5 is the public secondary school district for all three towns. Contact: Amity@lwvct.org
- LWV Bridgeport Area
- LWV of Canton
- LWV of Darien
- LWV of East Haven - Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LWV of the East Shore
- LWV of Fairfield
- LWV of Glastonbury - Contact: email@example.com
- LWV of Greater Hartford
- LWV of Greater Middletown - Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LWV of Greenwich
- LWV of Hamden/North Haven
- LWV of Litchfield County
- LWV of New Britain Area - The New Britain Area League of Women Voters includes New Britain, Berlin, Plainville, Farmington, and Unionville. Contact: email@example.com.
- LWV of New Canaan
- LWV of New Haven - The New Haven League of Women Voters covers New Haven and West Haven Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LWV of Northeastern Connecticut (formerly LWV of Mansfield) - Contact: email@example.com.
- LWV of Norwalk
- LWV of Northern Fairfield County
- LWV of Redding
- LWV of Ridgefield
- Southeastern CT LWV
- LWV of Stamford
- LWV of Weston
- LWV of Westport
- LWV of Wilton
- LWV of Windsor/North Central - LWV of Windsor - North Central includes members from Windsor, East Windsor, South Windsor, Windsor Locks, Bloomfield, East Granby, Suffield, Enfield Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.