Thank you for your interest in donating to the League of Women Voters of Orange Durham and Chatham Counties, Inc.! We rely on dues and donations to support our work.
We have two organizations that will welcome your gifts:
- The League of Women Voters of Orange Durham and Chatham Counties, Inc., a 501(c)(4) nonprofit corporation, is a nonpartisan political organization that encourages informed and active participation in government. It influences public policy through education, advocacy, and lobbying. Your gift to LWVODC is not tax-deductible.
- To make a gift, see How to Donate below.
- The League of Women Voters of Orange Durham and Chatham Counties, Inc. Education Fund, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, is the nonpartisan educational arm of LWVODC. It provides funding for research and publications and enables LWVODC to hold forums and to disseminate information and training to citizens, but it cannot lobby. Your gift to the LWVODC Education Fund is tax-deductible.
- Learn more about the LWVODC Education Fund, and make your tax-deductible gift today!
There are two ways to make a non-taxable donation to the League of Women Voters of Orange Durham and Chatham Counties - by personal check, or online, as below:
- Write the check to LWVODC.
- Complete the donation form, and mail it with your check to:
PO Box 3397
Chapel Hill NC 27515-3397
- Although this donation will go through PayPal, you do not need a personal PayPal account to make an online donation to the League.
- Click here to make a non-tax deductible donation.