Get Answers to All Your Election Questions!
UPDATE: Due to public health concerns regarding COVID-19, Governor Ned Lamont announced that Connecticut's Primary was moved to Tuesday, August 11, 2020.
Whether it's your 1st or 51st time voting, get your questions answered about upcoming elections, info on registering to vote, who the candidates are, voting by absentee ballots, voting at the polls, and more.
Election Calendar 2020
|Tuesday, August 11
||Presidential Preference Primary for Major Parties: Postponed from April 28, 2020 due to Coronavirus public health emergency|
|Tuesday, August 11||Primary for Connecticut Candidates for State and District Office|
|Tuesday, November 3
||General Election: Electors of President and Vice-President, Representative in Congress, State Senator, State Representative and Registrar of Voters|
Register to Vote
- Registering and Voting in Connecticut
- Verify your Voter Registration, Party Affiliation & Find your Polling Location
- Register Online to Vote
- Mail in Voter Registration Forms: English/Español
- Vote by Absentee Ballot
- Find your Registrar of Voters
- Election Day Registration (available for General Elections only)
General Election and Voter Information
- How Do I Choose a Candidate in Connecticut?
- What to Expect at the Polls on Election Day
- CT Town Election Ballots
- Registrars of Voters List, by CT Town
- Find your State and Federal Legislators
- Maps of Voting Districts (Updated every 10 years based on Census data)
- Election Audit Report, current
- Post-Election Audit reports