Get Answers to All Your Election Questions!
Whether it's your 1st or 51st time voting, get your questions answered about upcoming elections, info on registering to vote, who the candidates are, voting by absentee ballots, voting at the polls, and more.
COVID-19 ELECTION UPDATES: All CT voters will be eligible to vote via absentee ballot in the 2020 General Election due to COVID-19 concerns. Click here for more information and for the absentee ballot application.
Upcoming Elections 2020
|Tuesday, November 3
General Election: Electors of President and Vice-President, Representative in Congress, State Senator, State Representative and Registrar of Voters
Handouts About the Absentee Voting Process in Connecticut
The COVID-19 pandemic has dramatically changed our way of life, and as we struggle to adjust, it is imperative that we protect our most basic American right: the right to vote. Primary voters will be able to request an absentee ballot due to COVID-19 health concerns.
For a quick step-by-step guide explaining how to vote and return your absentee ballot, CLICK HERE.
Safe and Secure: CT Absentee Voting Process
For a one page explanation of Connecticut's Absentee Voting Process CLICK HERE.
Voting Matters. Handout
Voting is one of the only ways to make your voice heard and make a difference in our democracy. Who gets elected to positions of power will determine the quality of your life on a local, state and national level. Whether it’s the quality of the schools you attend, the roads you drive on or the air that you breathe, if you want a say, you must vote.
Register to Vote
- Registering and Voting in Connecticut
- Verify your Voter Registration, Party Affiliation & Find your Polling Location
- Register Online to Vote
- Mail in Voter Registration Forms: English/Español
- Vote by Absentee Ballot
- Find your Registrar of Voters
- Election Day Registration (available for General Elections only)
General Election and Voter Information
- How Do I Choose a Candidate in Connecticut?
- What to Expect at the Polls on Election Day
- CT Town Election Ballots
- Registrars of Voters List, by CT Town
- Find your State and Federal Legislators
- Maps of Voting Districts (Updated every 10 years based on Census data)
- Election Audit Report, current
- Post-Election Audit reports