Chase the post-holiday doldrums with a calendar full of fun things to do with the League! Here are the links for Voter content now on the website, or you can use the link below to download the PDF:
- Come to our postponed/rescheduled Election Wrap-up on January 12, featuring our County Clerk/Recorder Joe Canciamilla!
- March – or staff the LWV Diablo Valley table – or both, at the January 19thWomen’s March!
- If you’re a new-ish member, or just getting active again, join one of two orientation lunches, January 26 or February 2!
- Hear the CEO of LWVUS participate in a day of discussions about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, aimed at League members!
- Read all about what LWV Diablo Valley strategic planning group members are working on in Suzan’s letter, and start thinking about what LWVDV and LWV California should prioritize on in the year ahead!
- Sign up to be part of interviews with our state legislators during the next two months!
- And respond to the LWVUS Action Alert on Money in Politics!
And don’t forget – LWV turns 99 on February 14th!!
We're no longer putting out the Voter as a single email -- most of the information is here on the website (follow the links). You can download the PDF version below.