How to Volunteer for Concord Committees

How to Volunteer for Concord Committees


For those who wish to be considered for the many appointed positions on boards and committees in Concord, please visit the Town's Vacancies page

You can also pick a vacancy card up at the Town House, or have one mailed to you by calling (978) 318-3001 or (978) 318-3000. Completed cards should be mailed to the following address:

Secretary, Select Board, Town House,  PO Box 535, Concord, MA 01742

Electronic Vacancy Card here

As stated on the Town's website: "The Town of Concord depends upon the immense talent pool possessed by our citizens, and we are always seeking interested townspeople to serve on citizen boards and committees, and also to carry out short-term projects. If you are willing to serve your Town on a voluntary basis and desire to participate in shaping the Town's future, please indicate your interest by filling out a 'Vacancy Card'. 

Vacancies in Town Committees, Town Boards, or Town Commissions are updated on the Concord Town Government website