Every eligible voter should have a fair and equal opportunity to register to vote and to cast their ballot. Don’t miss YOUR opportunity to VOTE because you don’t know how to REGISTER or you miss your state’s deadline to register!
- A U.S. citizen for at least 1 month
- 18 years of age on or before Election Day
- A resident of PA and your election district for at least 30 days before Election Day.
- Penndot Driver’s License number
- Penndot Identification card
- last 4 digits of your Social Security number
If you don’t have any of the above ID, you can upload a signature or print and sign the form.
Below is a summary of how you can register to vote online, in person, or by mail. The PA Department of State website also provides information about how to register to vote.
Visit the PA Voter Services website’s Voter Registration web page. The online voter registration form is available in English and Spanish.
Fill out the online voter registration form.
Record the application number of your voter registration form to be able to track its status.
155 N. 15th St., Lewisburg, PA 17837
Hours: M-F, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- ONLINE: Download a blank voter registration form by going to the PA Voter Services website’s Voter Registration web page, and then click on “Click here to download a blank voter registration form.”
- IN PERSON: Obtain a voter registration form at the Union County Elections Office, state liquor stores, or local post offices.
The address of the Union County Elections Office is listed under IN PERSON above.
To check the status of your voter registration in the state of Pennsylvania, you can do any of the following: