The League of Women Voters of Volusia County (LWVVC) is a non-partisan, service-oriented organization dedicated to educating citizens on important issues affecting our community, preparing voters to cast an informed ballot, and advocating for adopted policy positions. By joining, you automatically become a member of the local, state, and national League of Women Voters and our membership is open to any person 16 years of age or older.
Membership Types & Dues
Individual $60 | Family $90 | Student FREE
You may join or renew your membership online right here, with a credit card through our secure PayPal account link (a PayPal account is not required). If you do not have an email address, or prefer to pay by check, you may join or renew by printing our downloadable membership application, then returning it by mail with your dues payment enclosed. Direct questions to the Membership Chair at Contact Us.
Find your niche in the League
The work of the League is accomplished by dedicated, committed members who work in unison to accomplish our mission. Working through action teams and by participating in our organized programs, members develop strong interpersonal relationships, deepen their knowledge on a variety of issues and have many opportunities to make a difference in their community.
Our members stay informed on the issues through educational programs such as:
- Hot Topics and general meetings at which leading experts examine all sides of important issues facing our community, state, and nation
- Candidate Forums
- League Sponsored Workshops
Our coordinated advocacy efforts include:
- Meeting with our local legislators
- Writing op-eds and letters to the editor
- Working through the League to support endorsed League positions
As a member, you will be invited to:
- Consider joining any of our Action or Community Outreach Teams
- Mingle and learn at our social mixers and meetings
We hope you will join the League of Women Voters of Volusia County and become part of a 100 year old organization dedicated to improving our community and making democracy work!