In Volusia County
The right to vote is a fundamental principle of our democracy. The League's Voter Service and public education activities provide support with voting and information about public issues. Voter service activities are designed to provide citizens with unbiased, factual information that they can use as a basis for reaching their own decisions. Find more under the RESOURCES tab above.
Voter Registration / Update
The League of Women Voters is a recognized Third-Party Voter Registration Organization (3PVRO), authorized by the Florida Department of State, Division of Elections [ID#12-136]. In addition to live registration assistance, we highly recommend using Vote411.org for online options to either register OR to ...
- Update your signature for vote-by-mail.
- Change address, party, name
- Verify your registration is up to date.
- Find the candidates on your ballot.
- Get to know those candidates through their published answers to questions posed by the League.
The Voter Service Action Team
- Partners with other non-partisan organizations to conduct candidate forums.
- Before elections, our well-informed and trained speakers can explain the pros and cons of ballot issues such as proposed constitutional revisions and local initiatives.
- LWVVC creates a voter's guide for local races, using questions sent to every local candidate in Volusia County. The returned answers are published verbatim on VOTE411.org.
! Join the Voter Service team ! For questions or to volunteer, contact us at mail [at] lwvvc.org