The League of Women Voters believes that voting is everyones right. A voter's ability to express themselves is a fundamental part of the democratic process. We work year-round at the local level to ensure every citizen has both the opportunity and the information they need to make informed choices.
Voter Services Activities Include
- Voter registration tables at community events
- Candidate forums for the public to hear from local candidates
- Develop and use media to educate and inform voters
- Community Outreach to provide information and train leaders to register US citizens in their communities.
- Monitor Vote411 and encourage candidates to complete the LWV questionnaire.
- Ballot Translation for those who don't have voter information it their native language