Read on to learn more about how the League of Women Voters served Wisconsin voters in 2018.
2018 Election Impact in Wisconsin
How the League of Women Voters served Wisconsin Voters in 2018
- Registered 12,000+ Wisconsinites during high school, college, and community registration outreach events and other voter engagement activities.
- Educated Over 1 Million Wisconsin Voters through printed and digital voter guides, candidate forums, social media outreach, responding to voter inquiries and other voter engagement activities.
- Protected Over 4.4 Million Voters through our nationally recognized election observation program and other advocacy efforts.
- Hosted Over 1,000 Election Events Across Wisconsin. Events included voter registration drives, candidate forums, issue forums, and other election-related events.
- Spoke Up For Voters in 98 Meetings With Government Officials.
- Over 8,000 Hours Volunteered on Election Activities by more than 1,300 League volunteers across the state.
Empowering Voters. Defending Democracy
The League of Women Voters of Wisconsin is a grassroots, nonpartisan political organization that advocates for informed and active participation in government. There are 20 local Leagues in Wisconsin.